We’d love your help getting the word out about Measure H! There are several ways you can get involved.
Phone Bank for Measure H
If you’re interested in phone banking, you can attend one of our phone banking parties, organize your own phone banking party, or make calls from home! Here’s how it all works:
Join the Party
Bring your phone and join volunteers on Thursdays (Feb. 16, Feb. 23, March 2) from 5:30 – 8:00pm at the AFSCME office at 514 Shatto Place, 3rd Floor. Food & drinks will be provided. RSVP by calling Adrian Landa at 909-503-3583
Call from Home
Sign up to volunteer so we know who you are! Our online phone bank is available everyday from 4-8pm until Election Day (March 7).
- First, watch the brief video on how it works
- Visit the phone banking website: http://www.hubdialer.com/
- Enter the following ID & Passcode for Web Platform:
- Campaign ID: 8891
- Passcode: 222222 (that’s six 2’s!)
You can also take a look at the paper script, just in case you want to practice or you aren’t using a laptop.
Show Your Support on Social Media
Want to spread the word and educate your friends? Download our poster and share your reason for voting Yes on H on Facebook and Twitter. It’s easy:
- Print this poster (or make your own!)
- Write in the reason why YOU are voting Yes on Measure H!
- Take your picture OR make a short video telling us why you believe Measure H is the vital solution L.A. County needs to end homelessness.
- Share on Twitter and Facebook tag 3 of your friends. Don’t forget the #YesOnH hashtag!
- Facebook: This March 7th, I’m voting #YesOnH to end homelessness for 45,000 individuals and families in Los Angeles County. I challenge (tag 3 friends) to join me in showing your support!
- Twitter: This March 7th, I’m voting #YesOnH to end homelessness in LA County! Join me (tag 3 friends)